Pulzi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Man (2008)

Go down

Iron Man (2008) Empty Iron Man (2008)

Post  Pixel Mon May 26, 2008 4:23 pm

Description:
Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) is a billionaire industrialist whose forte is building weapons of mass destruction. When he's severely injured while testing one of those weapons in Afghanistan, he's kidnapped by insurgents and has to build a suit of iron armor to escape his captors. After returning to the U.S., Stark refines his iron creation and transforms himself into a flying metallic repulsor-ray-firing superhero. When his biggest business rival, Obadiah Stane (Jeff Bridges), gets his hands on Stark's original plans, he creates an even bigger iron adversary to defeat Stark once and for all. (Lasted around 126 minutes)

My Review:
Iron man has got to be one of the best movies iv seen in a long time. It may seem like a younger attracting film but it was great for all ages. I saw people at the theater from the ages of around 7 to around 60. The movie is also great in story line and detail. The iron man costume is GREAT! My only problem with the film is it had a lack of the use of the Iron Man song. It was only played in the ending credits!!! Other than that I give it a 5 out of 5 Pulzis.

((Description and time found at Movies.com))
Pixel
Pixel
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://pulzi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down